Thursday, February 02, 2012

Open theme

I took this picture by looking up in to this tree but not towards the sun because i didn't want the glare. I like this because of the way the branches are so clear and only the closes ones are blurry.

Shutter speed: 1/1000
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO: 80
Focal length: 19.5 mm

This picture is of a shadow of a tree in my backyard. I thought it was pretty cool because of how blurry it is the closer it gets to me. Then the more focused it is farther away.

Shutter: 1/250
Aperture: f/12.7
ISO: 80
Focal length: 15.4 mm


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the tree shadow-very good image! The girl one really fills the frame, which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this picture a lot! there is nothing in it but the snow and shadow! The subject of the shadow is obvious! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shadow picture!

    ReplyDelete