Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Composition Photos

Diagonal lines

I was taking pictures of my deck and got this one. This is my composition picture of diagonal lines ,Because of the lines of the post are diagonal , the boards ,and the patterns on them.

Shutter speed: 1/20
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal length: 19.5 mm
ISO: 160
Flash: off

Curved Lines

This is a picture of a curtain at one of my friends house. I thought it looked neat because of how the pink really stands out. This my composition picture of curved lines.

Shutter speed: 1/200
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal length: 6.5 mm
ISO: 80
Flash: off
Leading Lines

This picture was taken at a bowling alley in Greenwood. the reason why I pick this picture is because of how the wood closest to the camera is so clear while the pins and the lane are all out of focus. Its a good exsample of leading lines.

Shutter speed: 1/8
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal length: 6.5 mm
ISO: 320
Flash: off

Rule of Thirds

I took this picture while bowling last weekend and I thought it would be perfect for leading lines and for rule of thirds. Also I like how every thing is reflected onto the floor.

Shutter speed: 1/8
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal length: 6.5 mm
ISO: 163
Flash: off





No comments:

Post a Comment