Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Warmth!



This is a picture of a wind chime.I really like the sun in the background because it adds to the warmth feel of it and the colors aren't so bright that your distracted from the main point.

Shutter speed: 1/320
Aperture: f/10
Focal length: 10.1 mm
ISO: 80


This one the sun also adds to the topic "warmth". I picked this shot because of the angle adds to the interest when you first see it. The sharpness of the vines and blurriness of the trees in the back really draws your attention.

Shutter speed: 1/160
Aperture: f/3.9
Focal length: 10.1 mm
ISO: 80
I really like this one because of the shadows and the angle that its taken at. I change this one to black and white cause there wasn't much color to it and it looks better like that.

Shutter speed: 1/320
Aperture: f/3.9
Focal length: 10.1 mm
ISO:80

This one is my favorite of them all. The colors make you have the warm feeling. Also how the metal flower gives it a rustic look to it.
Shutter speed: 1/160
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal length: 6.5 mm
ISO: 80

1 comment:

  1. I like them all!! I really like the bird house!! :) It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete