Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ICE!

I choosed this picture because I love the trail of water leading to the ice cube because of hot it is out side it started melting right away.

Shutter speed:1/125
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal length: 1/6.5 mm
ISO: 80
This picture I took with an ice cube outta my frezzer. It started to melt and the way the drop is coming off in the crack is really neat. and how crisp the picture is.

Shutter speed: 1/100
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal length: 6.5 mm
ISO: 80
I decide to experiment and I poured water on a plate. The put it in the frezzer and took it out about two hours later to take pictures of. It came out with a really neat design on it.

Shutter speed: 1/1250
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal length: 6.5 mm
ISO: 80

This picture is from the ice on the plate when it came off of it. I really like the very narrow depth of field in it and the way it looks over the crack on the deck.

Shutter speed: 1/250
Aperture: 1/8.0
Focal length: 6.5 mm
ISO: 80

No comments:

Post a Comment